A simple mod that adds a time counter (timer) on the top left. This counter starts the countdown, you can set how much time you play in a certain world, or you can set it to simulate in-game time with months and years (you can see how many in-game months have passed since the beginning of your game). Quite a useful feature.
The counter setting menu can be accessed by pressing the H button. You can hide the counter and back by pressing the squat key + H button.
This configurable timer will let you display:
- Total World Time (from getTotalWorldTime() function)
- Minecraft Time used for day/night cycle (from getWorldTime() function)
- System time
Additional syntax take effect after:
- &d – total days
- &w – total ticks
- &t – current two-sign ticks in current second (00-19)
If you additionally put it in [ square brackets ] then everything within will output only if included values are non-zero
All this additions should be quoted using ‘ single quotes ‘ to avoid initial interpretation by SimpleDateFormat
- Simple World Timer Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Simple World Timer Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Simple World Timer Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10