official website nukepowered.info
Nukepowered Utils reissued and modified with GregicAdditions fork. The GA license is issued in accordance with LGPLv3 and NP Utils in accordance with GPLv3. This change and reissue is permitted under the terms of Section 2 of LGPLv3.
This addon was created because of the abandonment of GregicAddtions, as well as the accumulated ideas to improve the gameplay in GTCE.
This modon is an addition to GregTech CE and requires its run.
The following features are now available in the add-on:
- Machines: Assembly machine, mass manufacturer, replicator, Naqahdah reactors, versions of existing machines of 5-8 levels
- Multiblocks: Thermonuclear reactor assembly and assembly line
- Superconductors for every tier
- Machinery: Cluster mill
- Coke oven – GTCE coke oven trade changed
- Processing: The bending of the plates, positive and neutral instead of UU substance, the plates are made of double preforms, the keys are made of plates instead of preforms.
- Support for electron beam tubes in forestry
Processing: Moulding from clay bricks
- Processing: The Packager and Unpackager can craft and uncraft in a 3×3, Forming Clay into Bricks (inspired by GTNH)
- Forestry support (adds recipes for Electrodes and removes vanilla forestry electorne tubes recipe)
- Tinkers’ support (changes the Grout recipe and make Molds and Extruder Shapes require casting)
New features added after GA:
- More realistic engine construction (the ZPM+ level is only available with the realistic option enabled).
- Machine and component recycling (Disassembly)
- Applied power support 2 (All formulations of processors, crystals)
- Solar panels and energy converters (Multiblock)