Ice and Fire is a mod created by both Raptorfarian and Alexthe666, which hopes to add dragons in a proper way. Currently, Dragons have two types: Ice and Fire. Fire Dragons breathe fire and roam most of the habitable world, whilst Ice Dragons inhabit the coldest places known to man and freeze their prey to death. Both kinds of dragons spawn naturally as adults.
- In 1.2.0, Hippogryphs, Gorgons, and Pixies have been added.
- In 1.3.0, Dragons were redone and Cyclopes have been added.
- In 1.4.0, Sirens, Hippocampi, and Death worms have been added.
- In 1.5.0, Cockatrices, Stymphalian Birds, and Trolls have been added.
- In 1.6.0, Myrmex have been added.
- In 1.7.0, Amphitheres and Sea Serpents have been added.
- In 1.8.0, Dragons were redone and support was added for many other mods.
Ice and Fire Screenshots
Ice and Fire Mod aims to bring to you a revolutionary dragon experience. It allows role players and mod pack makers, access to all the basic and advanced needs of a dragon hunter and/ or tamer. These include:
- Dragon skeletons – these can be found in desert biomes and can be used to collect a few bones
- Dragon roosts and caverns – where you can fight dragons and find grand treasures
- Dragon eggs – which can be found in dragon caves
- Dragon taming and riding – mount up your tamed dragons and even armour them
- Dragon equipment – craft tools and weapons from dragon bones and armours from dragon scales
- Bestiary – for collecting and learning information with regards to dragons
How to install Ice and Fire
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Set the LLibrary
- Download the fashion.
- Without unpacking, copy to C: \Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- It’s done.
Download Ice and Fire