The mod is still at an early stage of development and many new blocks and other features have yet to be added.
Some current features include:
- Connecting glass and stained glass units.
- They can be made in a 1:1 ratio from conventional glass blocks and can also be made back.
Omnidirectional ladders and wedges
- Included for all stone blocks that already have stairs, plus concrete and terracotta
- Internal and external corners are separate units and can be placed independently of stairs/edges
- Handicrafts in the stonecutter.
- To position horizontally depending on the direction of view, hold down the Windows/Command button while placing
- To position horizontally according to the relative position of the face, hold down the Control button.
- Several round and square options, some with backlighting.
- They are made in the Prosecutor’s Office.
- Products made of luminous dust or prismarine to create different variants of light sources.
- Made using a block of stone with luminous dust or prism to create light or other light sources.
- REI is recommended to review the recipes.
- New block shapes and textures will soon appear!