For five years, the second part of this project was in the top. Diversity 3 is a new map that will send you on a measurement adventure. You will go through a series of tests and fill the winning monument with treasure.
Players from six countries have been building it for a year and a half. They have prepared dozens of cool-looking rooms, puzzles of three kinds of complexity, mechanisms and custom characters.
Abrightmoore, AdamDJM, ColdFusion, Jigarbov, Noodlor, qmagnet, qwertyuiopthepie, The1Kwa1Jsucsh and renderXR worked on the project.
Diversity 3 Screenshots
- Place a minimum of 6 chunks on the drawing range.
- Set the brightness to the maximum.
- Play in a team of up to three players.
- If you are running the game on the server, enable command block support.
– 64-bit Java
– Programmer Art Resource Pack (Default Classic Textures before the retextures by Jappa for 1.14)
– Brightness: BRIGHT
– Particles: ALL
– Clouds: OFF
– Music: OFF
– GUI Scale: 2
– 1-3 players
– 4GB or higher allocated to Minecraft