Chunki – Texture pack that changes the texture under the RPG style. With it, the world of Minecraft will become more colorful and cute.
The Chunki 1.14.4 resource pack for Minecraft was created to transform Minecraft from a simple, simple survival game into a charming, whimsical world of RPGs where GameBoy Advance vibrations are pure and modern! Chunki offers absolutely stunning visual effects with a clean, unique look. Fill your world of survival with a smooth, vibrant and stylish atmosphere. A little inspired by old role-playing games, you can experience medieval/fantasy sensations as soon as you start playing. The band is currently in its fourth iteration, but its future seems very promising. Chunki textures come with a standard resolution of 16×16, which is quite acceptable for most modern PC specifications.
How to install
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Download Chunki [1.14.4]