Torchlight mechanics lack realism. They burn forever and ignore the precipitations. The Burning Torches fashion adds new features to the torches: a limit on the amount of time that can be burned and extinguished with water. They are extinguished in the rain or burn to the ground when the resource is exhausted. Players will have to think about ways to light up the area or keep an eye on the light and keep their supplies ready.
The developers of DoubleDoorDev, Dries007, Claycorp have complicated the study of caves with their modification.
Torches consist of coal and sticks. They illuminate the small area if not set up with kits. The addition will teach you how to save money. The difficulty of surviving in the dark will increase.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.